How do you say keeping someone in a prayer?
You can write or say any of the following: Keep them in your prayers. Keep them in your thoughts. Keep them in your thoughts and prayers.
Keep (someone) in your (prayers/thoughts).
- Someone at your church had a family member pass away.
- One of your cousins is having surgery.
- Your good friend’s house burned down.
How do you respond when someone asks you to pray for them?
“I’ll Pray for You”
- It is a comfort that you will be thinking of me.
- That’s reassuring, thanks.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you, it is nice to know that.
- Thank you for your good wishes.
- (smiling) Please do. I’m flattered. ( Marvin)
- Thanks. I appreciate you are keeping me in your thoughts. ( Dustin)
How can I extend my prayers?
Post a prayer, scripture reading, or other inspirational piece that would be helpful for those who would like to pray. (This is also a good way to make your practice visible.) Write short pieces on the practice of prayer. Give testimonials about what it feels like to pray for others.
Will keep them in my prayers?
Specifically, it means that you are going to pray for that person. However, in a more general context, it can also mean that you are thinking about someone and wishing them well.
How do I thank someone for praying for me?
“Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers”
- I can’t thank you all enough for your prayers. …
- It is comforting to have so many friends praying for me.
- The surgery was a success! …
- Thank you for the prayer and spiritual advice. …
- Thank you for your continued prayers!
How do you say pray for fast recovery?
Get Well Religious Wishes
- May God send you angels to watch over you as you recover. …
- I hope that you feel better with each passing day. …
- As I close my eyes and pray each night, I pray that God heals you.
- God hears our prayers, and mine is that you are feeling better soon.
How do I ask God for healing?
Think, O’ God, of our friend who is ill, whom we now commend to Your compassionate regard. that no healing is too hard if it be Your will. We therefore pray that You bless our friend with Your loving care, renew his/her strength, and heal what ails him/her in Your loving name.
What is a good prayer for strength?
Dear God, please give me strength when I am weak, love when I feel forsaken, courage when I am afraid, wisdom when I feel foolish, comfort when I am alone, hope when I feel rejected, and peace when I am in turmoil. Amen.
How do you say I will keep your family in my prayers?
I will keep your family in my prayers during this difficult time. The loss of a love one is so hard to face, you just want to hide, go some where and escape! But death is something, we all must go through, I know it’s hard, when it’s someone you loved and knew.