How do you pray for guidance and strength?
Touch me, O Lord, and fill me with your light and your hope. Amen. Dear God, please give me strength when I am weak, love when I feel forsaken, courage when I am afraid, wisdom when I feel foolish, comfort when I am alone, hope when I feel rejected, and peace when I am in turmoil. Amen.
How do I seek God’s guidance in decision making?
SEEK GOD’S COUNSEL THROUGH HIS WORD
Simply, talk to God and ask Him to show you His will and read your Bible. These things must be connected to making a wise and godly decision. God will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER ask you to make a decision that goes against His word…
How do you get divine guidance?
When you ask for divine guidance, you don’t have to go very far. Actually, you don’t have to go anywhere. You just need to touch your hand to your heart, and you’re instantly connected back to your center, to your purpose – to divine guidance.
What is the best way to ask God for help?
Ask God specifically for what you want.
Tell God what you want or need and ask Him to provide that for you. Be specific about your request. Even though God knows what you want and need, He wants you to ask Him for it. God can answer vague prayers, but being specific creates a deeper bond between you and Him.
How do you fast for God’s guidance?
To begin, you may wish to try spending about 1 week, or so, eating smaller meals and abstaining from sugary foods and caffeine to prepare yourself for total fasting. The 2 days before you begin your actual fast, you might eat only fruits and vegetables, while drinking only water.
How does God guide us today?
God gave us brains, and He expects us to use them to make sound judgments. … But when we are yielded to the Spirit of God, He helps us think clearly and sensibly. He will guide our minds as we walk in a close relationship with Him.
Why does God want us prosper?
We prosper because we are righteous and generous (Proverbs 13:21-22; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Proverbs 11:25). We prosper when our souls are healthy (3 John 1:2). As we ask and allow the Holy Spirit to reveal our wounded hearts and bring them to Him for healing, we become well and whole.
How do I know God’s plan for my life?
Following God’s Plan for Your Life:
- Be in prayer. A way to know that you are following God’s plan for your life is by being in prayer. …
- Be actively reading in the Word. …
- Follow the commands He puts on your heart. …
- Seek a godly community. …
- Obey the Truth.
How do you receive guidance?
10 Powerful Ways To Receive Spiritual Guidance
- Openness Meditation. Suggestions.
- Practicing Loving Kindness. Variations of Loving Kindness.
- Studying Your Dreams. Dream Journaling Suggestions.
- Read Spiritual Material. Suggestions When Reading.
- Be With Nature.
How do you tune your guidance?
How to Tune Into Divine Guidance
- Invite the Universe to guide you. …
- Live in the present moment. …
- Trust your intuition. …
- Keep a Sign Journal. …
- Gratitude—be conscious of the signs you receive, and don’t forget to thank the universe for its guidance. …
- A Visualization Exercise to Manifest a Sign from Spirit.
What does the Bible say about receiving guidance?
and let the discerning get guidance. When you walk, they will guide you; when you sleep, they will watch over you; when you awake, they will speak to you.
How do I ask God questions and answers?
For all those who want to hear God speak to them, I have good news. It’s actually really simple.
1. Ask God about yourself.
- How do You see me?
- What are You doing in my life right now?
- What do You say about the pain in my past?
- What do You want me to know about my future?
- What Bible verse do You have for me right now?
What are we asking God to give us answer?
We are asking God to give us love, kindness and courage day by day.