Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior.
How do I let God come into my life?
Following God’s Plan for Your Life:
- Be in prayer. A way to know that you are following God’s plan for your life is by being in prayer. …
- Be actively reading in the Word. …
- Follow the commands He puts on your heart. …
- Seek a godly community. …
- Obey the Truth.
How do you get God to talk to you?
How To Hear The Voice of God
- Humble yourself and get on your knees.
- Pray to God to reveal Himself to you in a way that can’t be missed.
- Use my “Prayer To Hear God’s Voice” below.
- Ask God to speak to you, in the name of Jesus.
- Go on about your life and pay attention.
How do I give my problems to God?
Ask Him for comfort and compassion for and from your family. Ask Him to help you talk with them and tell them that you love them, even as they struggle to understand you. Ask Him to take your problems and turn them into solutions. Ask Him to show you how to understand and love yourself as He does.
How do I give control to God?
HOW DO WE GIVE GOD CONTROL?
- TALK TO HIM. God wants to spend time with you. Spend time talking to Him. …
- READ THE BIBLE. When you read scripture, you get to know God. It only makes sense that the more you know someone, the more you learn their character. …
- LISTEN TO HIM. The Lord speaks to us. …
- THANK HIM. The Lord is so good.
How do you know if God is speaking to you?
Hearing voices, seeing visions, words that leap off the pages of the Bible. Does God really speak in such real, tangible ways? Nudges, feelings in your heart, the sense of something larger.
Can I talk to God in my mind?
You can talk to God out loud or inside your mind, whichever feels most effective to you. It may be best to find a quiet or private space you can occupy in order to concentrate while you’re talking.
How do I give all my worries to God?
1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. Philippians 4:6-7 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
How do I surrender worries to God?
How do we surrender to God? First, tell Him; It’s a conscious choice you need to make. Pray and acknowledge Him as your Lord. Ask Him to take over.
How do I let God take my worries?
Table of Contents
- Stop waiting for the world to help you.
- Stop trying to impress everyone.
- Let yourself hope (in God)
- Identify your life needs, and focus on what really matters.
- Deal with distress.
- Question yourself.
- Get advice when you’re stuck.
- Be aware of what’s happening around you.
What happens when you let God into your life?
Giving your heart to God means a new life, a new purpose, a new sense of self. It means washing your earthly worries away, day after day, and trusting in Him to guide you.
How can I put God in the center of my life?
10. Grab Your god first life planner
- Write when you will spend time in God’s Word.
- Write your daily to-do’s for the week.
- Brainstorm Family Ideas.
- Schedule yourself some rest time.
- Find encouragement with verses that remind you with God all things are possible!
- Prayer reminders for praying throughout the day.
- & More…