Watch your tone of voice, your style of language (don’t curse, blaspheme, etc.). Always speak kindly of others and try to see things from their perspective. Jesus on the Cross said, “Father forgive them for they know not what they do (Luke 23:34).
What are some ways that you live like Jesus?
How to Live for Jesus
- Spend time praying each day.
- Serve others.
- Study the Bible.
- Share God’s word with other people.
- Resist temptation.
- Put God first.
- Don’t put too much value in material things.
- Trust God’s plan.
How do you live like Jesus in the modern world?
Tips to Living a Good Christian Life
- Believe in salvation through Jesus Christ. …
- Pray regularly to strengthen your relationship with God. …
- Develop a habit of reading the word of God. …
- Engage in fellowship with other believers of Jesus Christ. …
- Have a strong will to stay away from temptations that may lead to sin.
How do I become more into Jesus?
Commit to Jesus.
Serve man to serve God. Join a good Christian church and become committed. Join a group that you can function in and serve the Lord. Start by listening to or watching sermons and reading books.
How can I put God first in my life?
10. Grab Your god first life planner
- Write when you will spend time in God’s Word.
- Write your daily to-do’s for the week.
- Brainstorm Family Ideas.
- Schedule yourself some rest time.
- Find encouragement with verses that remind you with God all things are possible!
- Prayer reminders for praying throughout the day.
- & More…
How can I consecrate myself to the Holy Spirit?
To consecrate yourself is to answer God’s call to spiritual consecration. This means making a conscious, willing decision to dedicate your soul, mind, heart, and body to God. This decision must be one of will, intelligence, and affection. Only you can make the decision to consecrate yourself to God.
What are the ways of Jesus?
If you follow Jesus by applying these five lessons He taught, your life will be more joyful and full of meaning.
- Love God and your neighbor.
- Live the Golden Rule.
- Have faith in Jesus Christ.
- Communicate sincerely with God.
- Freely forgive.
How do you get to heaven?
You might think that all you have to do is be a good person, go to church, or help others. However, the Bible teaches that the only way to get to heaven is by becoming a Christian, which you do by accepting Jesus as your Savior.
How can I move closer to Jesus?
4 Ways You Can Come Closer to Jesus Christ
- Read about Jesus in the scriptures.
- Worship Him.
- Serve others.
- Follow His teachings.
How do you stay in God’s will?
God sees you, He hears you, and He answers your prayers.
Following God’s Plan for Your Life:
- Be in prayer. A way to know that you are following God’s plan for your life is by being in prayer. …
- Be actively reading in the Word. …
- Follow the commands He puts on your heart. …
- Seek a godly community. …
- Obey the Truth.
How can I focus more on God?
5 Ways to Focus on God (and Not the World)
- Consistent Bible Study.
- Constant Prayer.
- Read Books that Grow Your Faith.
- Preach the Truth to Yourself.
- Recount Your Blessings.
How can I practice my faith daily?
Healthy and Safe Ways to Live Out Your Faith Each Day
- Participate in Virtual Mass Every Sunday. …
- Begin Each Day with Morning Prayer or Meditation. …
- Read Bible Verses During Regular Nature Walks. …
- Participate in Small Group Bible Study Sessions. …
- Participate in Socially Distant Volunteer Opportunities.